Home to many athletes who participate in programs including football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, track, cross country and cheerleading, SAGU has announced a marketing partner opportunity.
“By becoming a marketing partner with SAGU, it means that you are helping to build our athletic programs and provide more resources to these young athletes,” a spokesman said. “With your marketing dollars, we plan to bring the following to SAGU.”
The university’s improvements include:
• one LED video scoreboard with digital ads at its football, soccer and track stadium.
• three LED scoreboards with digital ads and one scorer’s table with digital ads at its basketball and volleyball gymnasium.
• three indoor LED digital ad boards at the Sheaffer Student Center.
• one indoor LED digital ad board at the Hagee Communications Center.
• two LED video scoreboards with digital ads at its baseball and softball stadium.
“These LED full video matrix boards provide a variety of options for displaying your marketing advertisements including promotional videos, ad rotations and involving fans with interactive hashtags and client offer specials,” the spokesman said. “You also have the option to become a coin toss sponsor, touchdown sponsor and so much more.”
For more information about becoming a SAGU marketing partner, visit https://bit.ly/3fAZsNf.