Details for Camp FurBaby
Camp Fur Baby is a climate controlled dog hotel, located on a ranch, 45 minutes south of Dallas, in beautiful Ennis, Texas. Your furbaby will have a custom tailored experience, depending on age, size, and temperament. Dogs get to enjoy the outdoors, playing in a large fenced area that has toys and dog wading pools. We spend time petting and playing with your dog each day. Ennis Countryside (469) 494-3988 online: campfurbaby.com
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Creating art from broken pieces
- Big Tex is hiring: Seasonal Tex Team member applications available online
- Waxahachie Animal Services at capacity, needs adoptive families
- TSTC police encourage CRASE training to keep campuses safe
- TSTC’s female welding students encourage other women to join the industry
- WISD volleyball camp held
- WISD co-ed soccer camp held
- Knight named to Upper Iowa University spring Dean’s List
- Red Oak PD releases information on June 4 fatal accident
- Fanatics to open e-commerce/wholesale merchandise fulfillment facility in Waxahachie
- Ellis County team places second at Destination Imagination Global Finals
- New glass manufacturing facility in Ferris to bring up to 50 jobs
- Summer vacation Bible school roundup for the Waxahachie area
- Column: Embracing growth
- TIRZ: revitalizing downtown Waxahachie
- Mercy Preparatory Academy now enrolling
- Tuscan Slice celebrates 13 years in Waxahachie
- Find Waldo in Waxahachie!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.