The Pumpkin Hach, 2801 N. U.S. Highway 77, is open these days/hours, with admission a donation to the Waxahachie FFA, through the end of October.
• Fridays - noon-8 p.m.
• Saturdays - 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
• Sundays - noon-5 p.m.
Special activities/days are as follows:
• Saturday, Oct. 12 - The Pumpkin Hach celebrates its grand beginning at 11 a.m. The Sims Library Outreach Team will provide small pumpkin decorating and other crafts at the pumpkin patch from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Entertainment by DJ Alexx from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Food trucks will be on site. Patrons can interact with Waxahachie FFA livestock, with various games available as well.
• The Pumpkin Hach will have a petting zoo on site from noon-5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13.
• The Pumpkin Hach will host a free Movie Night in the Patch at 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19. Popcorn provided by Railport Brewing Company and tea provided by Chicken Express.
Located nearby, Three Rivers Coffee Co., 2801 N. U.S. Highway 77, Suite 1, is providing free paint for children to stop by and paint their pumpkins. Paint is available Fridays from 12-8, Saturdays from 12-8, and Sundays 12-6.
Vendor opportunities are available – direct message via The Pumpkin Hach’s Facebook page.
- Starting Friday, October 11th, 2019, repeated every week on Friday until Friday, October 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Starting Saturday, October 12th, 2019, repeated every week on Saturday until Saturday, October 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Starting Sunday, October 13th, 2019, repeated every week on Sunday until Sunday, October 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm