In this week's edition of The Ag Report, host John Paul Dineen III is joined by his wife Heather (The Yellow Farmhouse), Scott Osiier (owner, BC Seasonings & Rubs) and Jim Dockins, president of the Downtown Waxahachie Farmers Market. The group announces the startup of a new winter farmers market for Waxahachie, which will get under way Saturday, Nov. 2. The winter farmers market will be located inside of the former coffee shop at the front of the outdoor farmers market venue, located at 410 S. Rogers St. #TexasAgricultureStory
- H-E-B inserts to be in the Waxahachie Sun
- Community invited to attend annual Lord’s Acre Sale at Bethel UMC
- There’s a ‘Golden’ glow at Theatre Rocks!
- Bob Phillips: It's a 'great event for everyone to meet each other'
- Veterans sought for pinning ceremony
- Gardening tips and advice
- Patriot Pathways – Join the journey training event
- WISD recognizes its HR department
- Hope grows in Waxahachie
- BS&W Primary Care Clinic breaks ground
- WHS homecoming court honorees
- WHS homecoming activities
- ShowBiz to offer bowling and arcade along with movies
- Column: 'More than a pumpkin patch'
- Waxahachie varsity football 10-12-19 photo galleries
- Halloween on Harbin Street
- Play ball! Miracle League season under way
- Baby Sabrina’s Mission: Sit in Silence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.